Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shopping for Supplies!

I have been scoping out sales here and there and have already found several things for my classroom!
At Target in the Dollar Spot (in Albuq.) I found Desk Plates, Name Tags, Book Marks, Number Cards, A Clock for my Math Stations, and Pocket Charts.  I haven't checked out our local Target since it's smaller than most and gets picked over quickly! 

At Dollar General I found Foam Sheets for Math Work Mats, 3 packages of Dominoes for Math Stations, 2 Trays for a place value game that I saw on Teachertipster, Dot Stickers for differentiating Math Stations, Subtraction & Addition Flash Cards, Dice, and 2 Decks of Cards for Math Stations!

At Wal-Mart I found this Hangman game with the Toddler Puzzles on clearance for $5.00!
I found this class pack on Ebay for around $50.  It retails for around $150!  I will use these in my Math Stations too!

No comments:

Post a Comment