Thursday, July 28, 2011

Homeworkopoly

I have used Homworkopoly in my room for several years now and continue to love it more and more each year!  If you are not aware of homeworkopoly click here.  I use homeworkopoly for our Nightly Reading.  For each week that my students have their Reading Logs completed, they each get to roll the dice every Friday and take a turn on the game board.  If you do a simple search you will also find variations of the game board.  Many teachers are now making game boards to match their theme.  I've also seen some teachers making theirs to use with a Smartboard, Mimio, etc.  If you haven't ever used Homeworkopoly I highly recommend it!  It's an excellent way to motivate students to complete their Nightly Reading or other homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment