Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest?  After seeing so many of the bloggers that I follow talk about Pinterest, I finally decided to check it out.  I must say WOW!  This is an awesome way to organize all of the great ideas I come across while on the internet. If you ever see something and think "Hey I want to do that!"  All you have to do is "Pin It!"  It will show up on your boards that you can organize any way you want.  In order to get started on Pinterest, you have to have an invite.  If you are interested send me your email address and I will send out an invite for you to get started.  It's really very simple and you will love this site!!!

This is what my Pinterest page looks like.  After I click on a board, it  takes me to the original sites where all of the really cool ideas were first posted.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment