Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another Versatile Blogger Award

I just wanted to say THANKS to First Grade and Fabulous and Second Grade Style that recently awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award.  I received this award several months ago, and you can see my post about it here.




Thanks ladies for awarding  me the Versatile Blogger Award !


I was also excited to learn that you can use Sticky Notes with Windows 7!  This is super cool!  Check out Miss Kindergarten's post about how to use them.  It's as simple as pressing Ctrl N.  You can also right click on a sticky and change the color of it.  I've already made a grocery list on my desktop.


3 comments:

  1. Do we have windows 7 at school? I like this, I am always putting sticky notes all over my reading table, only for them to get buried! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Your blog is adorable and I'm so excited to use these post-its tomorrow :) Have a happy Sunday :)

    Lisa :)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete