Thursday, September 29, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Wow!  This has been a great week in Blog Land (and at school too)!  Mrs. S at Stapler's Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Gradershas awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!




I feel like I just went to a double feature!  Thanks Mrs. S!!!  Here's what happens when you receive this award: thank the person who gave you the award, tell seven things about yourself, and pass this award on to fifteen other blogs that you think deserve it.

Seven things about me:  



1.  I love my family!  My Husband and my daughter are my life!  I often blog about Keira here!

2.  I LOVE to exercise!!
  
3.  I have over 100 exercise DVD's that I workout to in our home gym. 

4.  I was featured in Collage Video's magazine, "Get Ready for Swimsuit edition 2007."  I never thought I'd be on the back cover of a catalog in a bikini!!!    

5.  Dark Chocolate is my FAVORITE!!  I especially like Dove Dark Chocolate, but will gladly accept any kind of chocolate.

6.  I love to shop!  Whether it's online or the real deal, I'm always looking for a great bargain!

7.  My family tells me I'm on the computer too much!  Sometimes I just need to walk away from Technology.  Although being our buildings Tech Lead makes it kind of hard for me.

Now here are 15 more blogs that I really think deserve this award!

4.    Busy Bees


1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for entering the giveaway Becky!! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete