Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I ♥ Your Blog Award


I am so excited to receive my first blogging award!  A big thanks goes out to Pitner's Potpourri who gave me the I ♥ Your Blog Award!

Now here are my Top 10 Blogs!





Photobucket




Guided Math












Mrs. Bainbridge's Class



Rules:
1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award,
copy and paste the graphic onto your
blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you. 

4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on your Top 10.  

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words!! Your blog is terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky!!! Thank you for making my day! Sometimes I wonder if anyone really reads my blog. :( And, then I get this wonderful award. Thank you for always being so encouraging and positive! Sending you virtual hugs!
    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am a new follower!! Congrats on your award!!

    Miss J @ Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you already got the award...but I think you are amazing, too!
    So, I've awarded you the I ♥ Your Blog Award...right back to you! :)
    Love,
    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh!!!! How sweet! THanks!!!!!!!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete