Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Common Core State Standards Pacing Guides

I apologize for my lack of blogging lately.  I have been busy with one thing after another.  One of those tasks was partaking in developing pacing guides for K-3 for my school district.  This was a huge project that involved over 30 people.  They are now live on our school district.  Take a look at them and let me know if you can use them too.



Click on the picture to see CCSS for ELA and Math K-3.

Besides working during my summer, I've also been busy with being a mommy!  We've been on the go with swim lessons, VBS, trips to the park, play dates, and pictures.  This little girl really keeps me on my toes!

I've also noticed that I have over 300 followers!  Thanks everyone for all of your support!  The blogging community is FABULOUS!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your little girl is adorable!! Is she 3? She looks around the age of my son.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the standards guide. What a useful resource!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for sharing the resource.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd Grade Teachers, you are going to love the 2nd Grade Common Core Workbook with Second Grade Common Core Worksheets and Second Grade Common Core Workbook!

    ReplyDelete