Friday, April 6, 2012

I've Been Tagged!



Emily over at 

has tagged me!  Here are her random questions:



1. Cash or credit?  Credit!  I rarely have any cash on me.
2. Math/Science or Reading/Writing?  These days I'm leaning more towards Math/Science, although I really like both!
3. Real book or e-reader?  E-reader!  I rarely leave home without it and am such an addict!!!
4. Dog or cat?  Dog!  
5. Chocolate or vanilla?  Vanilla, but with chocolate or PB bites in it.
6. Coffee or soda?  Absolutely COFFEE!  I practically have my own Starbucks set up in my kitchen and can't leave the house until I've had my fix!
7. Heels or flats?  Flats, but I desperately wish for heals.  I've had foot problems and a doctor told me I shouldn't wear anything higher than a 2 inch heel.  He even told me I'd be better off just wearing athletic shoes, but I don't.
8. Mac or PC?  I have PC's but I LOVE my iPad!
9. Book or movie version first?  Book first if I have time.
10. Winter break or Spring Break?  Winter Break because it's longer!

So now I must tag 10 others...




A-B-Seymour

 Elementary Matters


Ms. Alley's Class
Primary Junction



Luckyfrog's LilyPad

So here are my 10 random questions for those tagged to answer...

1.  What is the last movie/tv show/book that made you cry?

2.   What is the oldest item you own? 

3.  
Where is your favorite place to shop?


4.   If you had to pick 1 place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you take them?

5.  
What one food do you never get tired of?


6.  What is your favorite book?

7.  What is your favorite season?

8.  What is your favorite beverage?

9.  When is the last day of school for you?

10.  If you could live anywhere at all where would it be?

3 comments:

  1. Becky, thanks so much for tagging me! I just answered your questions here - http://primaryjunction.blogspot.com/2012/04/happy-easter-ive-been-tagged.html

    Kayla
    Primary Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! :) I plan on answering the questions this weekend.

    Latricia
    Wild About Second Grade

    ReplyDelete