Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sign Up Genius

Now that I am no longer teaching in the classroom, I find that my administrative duties have given me a different view. It's often more difficult to find topics to blog about, unless you want to hear about the newest data I have compiled.  Anyhow, I recently decided to use Sign Up Genius to schedule Professional Development for my school for this semester.  It was so easy to set up.  It sends me an email every time someone signs up for a training.  It also sends the people who signed up a reminder email.  There are many uses for this website.  It would be great for scheduling parent teacher conferences or other volunteer events.  Check it out!



2 comments:

  1. Very clever - I'm gonna check it out. I think it'll be valuable to share. Can I admit, that I also wondered too about what I'd share if I ever stopped being in the classroom? But please don't stop sharing. I'd love to hear your tips you've used, even if it's breaking down an idea you've already shared, just in more detail!

    -Leslie
    KindergartenWorks.com

    TeachJunkie.com

    ReplyDelete