Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Porkenstein

Ugghh!!  Today was going pretty well until my iPod did an update and then it stopped working.  I've spent much of the evening trying to restore everything on it.  It seems their iCloud may have something to do with it.  Anyway, I was excited to get this book in the mail today.

One of my students had discovered this book in our school library.  We had just finished up a 3 Little Pigs Unit and this book went right along.  It is absolutely funny!  The 3rd Pig is a Mad Scientist and creates another pig which eventually goes after the Big Bad Wolf.  Can you guess who wins this time?  Yep, you guessed it the Pigs!  It's also perfect for reading around Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Becky! I posted the "Batty" poem with the download. Let me know if the link works... Thanks for always stopping by and posting encouraging words. :) And, now I have to go in search of Porkenstein... I love books! :) Thanks for posting!

    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete